2021 Caravan & Camping Rates
|Caravan & Camping Per Night||1st Apr– 10th Jul||11th Jul – 31st Aug||1st Sept – 30th
|Grass Pitch (incl 2 pers)||£16.25||£20.00||£16.25|
|Service Grass Pitch (incl 2 pers)||£20.00||£25.00||£20.00|
*A Service Grass Pitch is supplied with 16 amp electric
*Gazebos permitted: Touring Caravans Awnings or Gazebo, not both. Tents, one gazebo per pitch at cost £2.50 per night
- To reserve a pitch a non-refundable deposit of £40 per week is required or the full pitch fee if the total is less than £40.
- Specific pitches may be requested but cannot be guaranteed, although we will do our utmost to do so.
- Our pitches are spacious 10m x10m and so all booked units must fit within these measurements
- £50 deposit per week is required to book static caravan accommodation; the remaining balance must be paid on arrival by either cash or cheque before entering your holiday caravan.
- Telephone bookings will be held for 7 days only
- No additional pup tents alongside units unless within a caravan awning.
It is important that you call us to check availability before you download and complete the relevant booking form!
We are unable to accept Credit or Debit Cards, payment by cash, BACs (Bank Transfer)or cheque only.
To download booking forms please click into and save these PDF links:
Arrival and Departure
- Pitches are available from 11.30am on day of arrival until 10.30am on day of departure. If you wish to extend your booking we require 24 hour’s notice.
- Balance of fees must be paid in full before setting up if not already done so. (Please note we accept cash or cheque only)
- No refunds are given where customers decide to leave before the end of their booking.
- Electricity supply provided on pitches with electric hook up is 16amps. Customers must use their own leads, which have standard camping plugs, and must be RCD protected. Failure to bring own equipment is not the responsibility of Music Water Touring Park.
- Any day visitors must report to reception on arrival and are not permitted to stay overnight without prior notice and payment has been made to Music Water.
- Music Water Touring Park may need to close certain facilities throughout the season without prior notice.
- The bar and swimming pool is open during peak school holidays including whit week. (May be open at additional times e.g. weekends low season but cannot be guaranteed.)
- Music Water Touring Park accepts no responsibility for loss, accident or damage to you or your property.
- Most dogs are welcome on site (N.B some breeds are not permitted) but they MUST be kept on lead at all times, not be left unattended and for the safety of children any foul Must be picked up immediately. Anyone failing to do so will be asked to leave and no refunds given.
- Management reserve the right to eject undesirable campers or guests without prior notice or refund.